|Insert mouthpiece into the cap by pressing tightly from under. You can detach the storage lid by unhooking it from the cap.||Remove the original bottle cap and attach the new cap tightly to the bottle.||Use your upper and lower lips to squeeze on the mouthpiece and proceed to drink from it by sucking action. Do not bite using your teeth!||This utilises the strength from the lips to press and open up a hole, allowing the liquid to flow through.|
- This product contains small parts. And when consumed by mistake, can cause suffocation. Please ensure that all the parts are attached before use.
- Please use the product once the cap has been attached onto the bottle.
- For hygiene purposes, kindly wash the product thoroughly before use.
- After attaching the cap onto the bottle, kindly check to ensure that it does not slip off easily.
- Please do not place fingers into the gaps between the movable parts of the product.
- Please press firmly to close the lid of the cap. Leakage of the liquid from the bottle may occur.
- During and/or after fitting the cap, please do not squeeze or press on the bottle hard, as this may cause the liquid to shoot out.
- After attaching the cap, please do not store the bottle horizontally while carrying. The liquid in the bottle may still leak out even though the lid is closed.
- Please do not use this product with soda or other carbonated drinks as they are more likely to shoot out.
- Please do not use this product with hot or warm drinks. This is to prevent the danger of scalding in the event that the liquid shoots out.
- Please do not bite on the opening as this may result in the malfunction of the product and the liquid cannot flow through.
- Drinks with fruit pulp when used with the product will cause the opening to clog.
- Please note that not all pet-bottles are suitable for use with this product.
- Staining on the opening might also occur.
Name: Bottle Lip Trainer Patakara
Contents: (Cap + Mouthpiece) 2 pcs
Material: Polyester Elastomer / Cap: Polypropylene
Developer: Dentistry Professor & Tokyo Dentistry University
Lecturer: Dr Akihiro Yoshiaki